Who is NexGen: NexGen is the FPA community dedicated to serve aspiring and early-career CFP® professionals within their first 7 years of being in the financial planning field. We are thought leaders who bring energy, ideas and new perspectives to help progress the industry forward to adapt with the ever-changing needs of clients. Massachusetts NexGen community is the 2nd largest NexGen chapter in the country.
What we do: We host targeted events and ongoing initiatives to help foster and grow our NexGen community’s professional journey. This includes events/initiatives such as:
- Speed networking to help you find internships, jobs and make connections within the community
- Cross-industry networking event to help you grow their network of CPAs and estate attorneys
- Educational events to educate you on practical and relevant industry topics
- MasterMind groups to bring together similar career stage professionals in a more intimate setting
- MentorMatch programs to help you find dedicated mentors
- Social events to help you build your network through fun events
Why you should engage? You will grow your network of like-minded professionals who will be there to help you grow your career.
How to connect:
- Request to join the FPA MA NexGen Facebook group to stay up to date on all of the various events, job postings, etc.
- Email Jake Northrup who is the NexGen director to schedule a 1 on 1 conversation with a member from the NexGen committee