Are you a career changer looking for advice?
Are you a student curious about financial planning career paths?
Are you a CFP® looking for career development?
Read below to find out more about the FPA of New England’s MentorMatch program!
The FPA of New England will continue the MentorMatch program in 2023 to better suit your needs. The first class will start in March 2023 and will be comprised of a select group of Mentees and Mentors.
This will be a structured program allowing for monthly one-on-one communication with your Mentor in addition to quarterly meetings with the full cohort to discuss issues of common interest.
Mentees and Mentors will be matched based upon common areas of interest and expertise (i.e. career development, business development, practice management, etc.) in order to best meet your needs.
The initial program will kick off in March and is scheduled for a calendar year, ending in December 2023. If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging experience, sign up today to learn more.
- Initial 12 month commitment
- Mentees selected through application process
- Mentees will have an individual one-hour phone meeting with Mentor to discuss your challenges
- Monthly follow-up calls with your mentor
- Mentors and Mentees will meet quarterly as a group for a topical presentation and discussion, likely a webinar, but could also be breakfast or lunch meeting. Note: CE credits may be available for quarterly meetings.
Sample Topics of group Mentorship quarterly meetings:
- Career development/options
- Practice Management
- Business Development and marketing
- Business Processes
- Special Issues: Special Needs Children, Vulnerable Adults, Elders, Illness, etc.
Applications will be accepted through February 28th
Must be a member of FPA to participate in the program.