Join FPA New England and Leslie Geller – Senior Vice President and Wealth Strategist with American Funds | Capital Group for the latest installment of Taxes, Tealeaves and Transfers.
- Overview of tax legislation and regulation in 2023 and how it’s impacted planning decisions and conversations.
- What to expect around tax policy and changes in the coming years, with a focus on:
- Impact of 2024 presidential election
- Impending sunset of TCJA at the end of 2025
- The possibilities of the TCJA being extended, or an entirely new tax bill.
- Potential impact of policy/legislative changes on current and future planning conversations
- Practical tax planning moves for the end of 2023 and beginning of 2024 (e.g., tax loss harvesting, gifting)
1 CFP CE Pending approval